Celebrating a Champagne Moment

Today I celebrate a very special “Champagne Moment“.  I’ve surpassed losing 200 pounds since my journey began in 2014.  I’m doing things now that I never would have thought possible at that time.  I’ve got amazing people in my life who proved to me that I can do anything and more importantly, made me believe in myself.  The process is slow, as it should be, and that’s OK because day by day, slow and steady always wins the race!

8 Responses to Celebrating a Champagne Moment

1. James Cann says:

Wow! That’s awesome proof that something that sounds impossible is totally possible with sustained effort one pound at a time. Really happy for you Billy!

2. Julianna M Virgili says:

I am so proud of you Billy! You keep moving friend. You are doing all the right things for all of the right reasons.

• Billy says:

Thank you, Julie! This train isn’t stopping, ever! So happy to have great people to share the journey with.

3. Patricia says:

Wow what as journey. You are inspirational. I am glad you decided against the bypass surgery. I know many who went that route only to gain back the weight. J am working we with a woman now who did the surgery in December and had tons of complications and from what I can see hasn’t really learned to eat the proper foods… yours is a better way. Congratulations on your success

• Billy says:

Thanks, Patricia! I appreciate it. I’m sorry to hear of the complications that your friend is having. I hope she finds her way. Feel free to have her reach out if she needs someone to talk to.

4. Kathleen Corcoran says:

Congratulations! You have come a long ways. Billy, your story is most inspiring! Thank you so much for sharing it and for the encouragement to get going again! More power to you!